Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy happy, joy joy

...ok, not everyone watched Ren and Stimpy but it does sum up Mike's experiences so far in Ireland. He's been so full of enthusiasm, and praise for the way Michael Barley has taught the course and the amount he's learned in such a short space of time. And apparently he'll even have beads to bring home and show me. And of course, when I see them I'll get pictures and show everyone else.

The location for the bead course in Ireland is by all accounts wonderful, and the organization of it all has been excellent. We're considering sending him off again in July for another course but it has to be discussed in depth before any decision is made. By that I mean, it will take me a few days to convince him that he should go.

It's the best news we've had in a long time, the amount of excitement that Mike's shown with the beadmaking course. I'd pay a lot more to have him this inspired again.

-Su

No comments: